Hi, thank you for visiting my website. I’m a software developer and game developer based in Edinburgh, Scotland. I currently work at my game dev startup, Stompy Robot. Take a look at my projects to see what I’ve worked on.
I have been programming since I was 13 years old. Eleven years on, I’m still eagerly seeking new things to learn and skills to develop.
I’ve worked with a wide range of technologies, but my primary skills lie in C# and the Unity3D game engine.
- Fluent in C# / .NET.
- Extensive experience with Unity3D engine.
- Familiar with C, C++, Objective-C, Java.
- Application development with WPF/WinForms.
- Networking with lidgren, Unity.
- Development with Visual Studio.
- Version control with Git / SVN.
- Build pipelining with Jenkins / CI.
- App development with XCode + iOS SDK.
I have also dabbled in languages such as Haskell, Python, and Ruby.